|kids love them!!!! nasib baik senang!!!!|
Easy Mac And Cheese Cups
- mac and cheese dinner
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups of shredded cheese
- ¼ cup of cracker crumbs
- First preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- And prep your mac and cheese dinner as directed on the box.
- Then add the egg, sour cream, and ½ cup of shredded cheese.
- Next, grease a mini-muffin pan and fill with the mac and cheese mixture.
- Top with some cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Be sure to let the pan cool for at least 10 minutes. If you remove them too early, they’ll fall apart