click me

Thursday 11 September 2014

8. Tantrum budak kecik ngan budak remaja!!!

having both toddler and teens in my house - walau jarak berbeza - they do however have one thing in common - THE TANTRUM!!!!!
toddler - lays on the floor, kicking n screaming refused to do everthing sampai satu tahap, ibu sila buat bodoh!!!
teens - whines through their nose, saya selalu tak berape nak dengar ape yg dirungutkan, sape suruh merungut pakai idung!!!

toddler - goes rigid so you are unable to physically dukung them!!! tension wei masa nih....
teens - stomps up the stairs and continues stomping in their room, just to let u know how annoyed they are, yg nih pantang ai.....terbakar!!!!

toddler - bangs their head on nearest object - kalau kita tgh riba dia, dia bang!!! terus kena mulut kita!!! peh tu kita tampo dia!!! opps sori!!! 
teens - hits or kick or ckp melayu hempas2 barang (pantang jugak nih) n sebsequently hurts themselves, padan muka, berdosa!!! ALLAH balas kejap tu jugak!!!

toddler or teen years are challenge indeed. they bring me to the brick of my sanity. make me question and doubt everything i have ever taught them. but at the same time, there are so many and tooooo many tender sweet moments that make me burst with pride or just melt my heart... even on the most awful days, there is always something wonderful at the end!!! so hang in there nina.....

love, hugs n kisses to my heros.........muahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment